Yes one and all, it’s the return of the Daily Mail £15 family holidays. If you are after a cheap getaway this year, then look no further. The Daily Mail offer their readers the chance to book a UK (from £15) or European (from £20) getaway for cheap as chips.
If like us, money isn’t magically coming to fruition in your garden, then you will want to make the most of these offers. You will have to be quick, they notoriously run out quickly and with the options open to everyone tomorrow (9th January 2013) something about hot cakes and selling quickly springs to mind. We have sniffed out the codes for you to be able to book online from tomorrow, so see below for the full guide on how to nab a bargain this summer!
- You will need to book online at – http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/dailymail
- Enter these 7 passwords in the boxes:
(yes, they are all very British holiday)
- Follow instructions and book your holiday….done!
Obviously there will be other small charges and you can upgrade to better accommodation if you want, but after having a Google around, the majority of people say that these stays are nice and great value – Daily Mail A+
- check trip advisor for the place you want to visit before you book
- check the dates you want are available at your resort and be quick
Full T&C’s are here – http://www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk/dailymail
Enjoy your Holidays!